Monday, March 10, 2014

Menagerie of music!

I've been finding all sorts of good music in unusual places recently. It's exciting!
The first good song is by Erick Baker. I first heard it on a not usually music playing radio station... So that made it unusual to start out. The Last Time is bitter and dark but really awesome and I would really be more than happy to just listen to it all the time. He is really, really good.
Next we have Jasmine Thompson. I heard her on Pandora singing "Let Her Go" and it was really good. I listened to her sing "I See Fire" as well and if those two are anything to judge by she is just really good in general.
The next band is one I've liked for a while. Like most every one else in the world I found Augustana through "Boston," but when their song Hey Now came up on my pandora I found that it was really nice too. I'm not sure that it can beat the previous two though....

No comments:

Post a Comment